Step out of your business hat for a moment. Have a little think about the last few times you acted on an email newsletter that popped in to your inbox. Which ones got your attention? Which ones did you mentally flag to come back to later, and then never did? Which came through just as you were expecting to log off for the day, having finally got on top of your inbox, and so were greeted with ‘click-delete’?
- When’s the Best Time to Send Your Email Newsletters?
- How Often Should You Send Your Email Newsletter?
- How to Make Email Newsletters an Effective Marketing Tool
- The Email Resurgence and How to Capitalise with Targeted E-Newsletters
- Newsletter Marketing Best Practices 2017 | Stay Relevant | Postman
- How to Write Engaging Email Newsletters that Motivate Your Audience
- How To Encourage People To Subscribe To Your Newsletters
- Double the conversion of your newsletter with our five-step guide!
- Email Marketing And Social Media – Why You Need Both
- Use YouTube to get more email addresses!
- Stand Out in the Christmas Rush!
- Email marketing: An ABC guide, part 1
- Drawing up a strategic plan for your email newsletter
- Tips about the content of your digital newsletter
- Email marketing: An ABC guide, part 4
- Where do you find the email addresses and how to maintaining and refining your address list
- Wording and designing newsletters via email
- Filling a email newsletter with content
- Keeping deliverability high
- Ethics, morals and the law
- How marketing automation and trigger emails work
- How to make a strategic plan for your email newsletter and email marketing
How Often Should You Send Your Email Newsletter?
When it comes to working out how frequently you should send out your email newsletters, you’re going to need to tread a fine, and carefully understood, line. You see, the perfect frequency of email newsletters is all about balance. It’s about reaching an optimum level whereby your readership is enthusiastic, your content is of the highest quality, and you aren’t relegated to the dreaded ‘spam’ or ‘unsubscribe button’.
How to Make Email Newsletters an Effective Marketing Tool
The problem with the pall-bearers believing that email newsletters are dead is that they’re still thinking of email newsletters in the same class as their tweed-jacketed, pipe-smoking Geography teacher. The email newsletter that is alive and kicking today is not that same old guy: He’s a different beast. And given that a staggering 86% of consumers would actively like to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with at least monthly, if you haven’t got up to speed on what email newsletters are really about, then you’re missing a valuable trick.